We take into account your personal circumstances, whether you are single, married, de-facto, have a “blended family” or are wishing to provide for your children from a current or previous relationship.

We can help you understand your options and assist you to strike a balance that meets the needs of your particular circumstances. A home-made or one-size fits all Will, may not offer sufficient flexibility or peace of mind.

hands holding savings bank for wills and trustees

Areas of Expertise

  • Wills including testamentary trust wills and wills for ‘blended families’ (families with children from prior relationships)

  • Enduring Powers of Attorney

  • Appointments of Enduring Guardian

What documents do I need?

  • An up to date Will – this can be a “basic” will or a trust will which provides tax and inheritance protection benefits for your beneficiaries;

  • An Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) in favour of a person or persons who can be trusted to manage your money;
  • An Appointment of Enduring Guardian (AEG) in favour of a person or persons who can be trusted to make appropriate medical and lifestyle decisions on your behalf; and

  • If you have strong beliefs about future medical treatment, an Advance Health Care Directive. This is a document that you can make with your doctor.

  • If you have superannuation investments, then you should have the proper documents in place to ensure your super goes to the beneficiaries of your choice.

office conference room coffs harbour

Get in touch today for a free no obligation discussion.

Contact Us